Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dreadnaughts are one of the coolest modles and one of the mose versitale units in the space marine army yet a lot of peopel refuses to even use a single one.
I was thinking of wrighting a tactica for Dreadnaughts sence they are my favorite unit and model in all of 40K and no one has wrote one yet... hopefully.

What I need from you is a list of things to include. I'm try to get enough ideas together to test and write the articale on.

If you don't have anything to add and are just interested post anyway so I can get an idea of how many peopel really care about this.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
Probably should be one around for people who want to play a HtWotA army. Probably best to just specify what types of dreadnaughts are most common(Las/Missile,AC/DccW), their uses(tankhunting, fodder removal), and what vehicle upgrades are worth it(SL,EA,ven.).

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would say talk with Chaosbrynn (he has written a lot of tactica on different sections of Space Marine armies) about this. Other than that I'd say to make sure you talk about the different setups you can take (TLLC/ML and AC/CCW) and advantages/disadvantages of both and other combos. Ummm...another thing would be Venerable dreads, tank hunters skill, and such. But I would say PM Chaosbrynn about it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
You should include what weapon choices you should take against different armies and what works best in different situations.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well learning to spell the unit you're making the tactica about could be a good start.... heh sorry couldn't resist.

But seriously, if you're going to write a tactica I really hope the spelling and grammar is better than in your post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts