Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I ran into an issue after purchasing a devastator squad, I read on several posts that heavy bolters get several shots, however when I read my codex they only get one.. also I do not know what the numbers beside the weapon types mean.. such as "Heavy 1" or "Heavy 4"

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
346 Posts
heavy bolters are heavy 3, the 3 meaning the number of shots you get.'

Also if the weapon is heavy you cannot make a movment and then shoot it unless its on a tank, terminator, or any other special unit that says you can move and shoot heavy weapons.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi all, I ran into an issue after purchasing a devastator squad, I read on several posts that heavy bolters get several shots, however when I read my codex they only get one.. also I do not know what the numbers beside the weapon types mean.. such as "Heavy 1" or "Heavy 4"

Thanks in advance !
The number by the weapon type indicates the number of shots the weapon gets, in the case of the Heavy Bolter it should say "Heavy 3," meaning it gets 3 shots. What are you reading that makes it look like they get only one shot?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol I obviously just never saw the part where it happened to mention the number of shots per weapon. I always assumed it was one ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
0_o

I feel sorry for anyone in your group that fields assault cannons...
haha, unfortunately I haven't yet found anyone to play 40k with. Been painting for at least 5 years and started with LOTR which I thought was awesome at the time... but something about superhuman warriors with huge weapons and kick arse firepower seemed more appealing ;) Some of the rules are still fuzzy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
0_o

I feel sorry for anyone in your group that fields assault cannons...
haha, unfortunately I haven't yet found anyone to play 40k with. Been painting for at least 5 years and started with LOTR which I thought was awesome at the time... but something about superhuman warriors with huge weapons and kick arse firepower seemed more appealing ;) Some of the rules are still fuzzy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts