Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to add a techmarine on a bike to my 'be swift as the wind' biker army but I've never done any conversions like this and was wondering what advice you vets out there might have?

Should I buy the techmarine, cutoff his legs and then put that on a bike? Or buy the chappy on a bike, cutoff his head and weapon, and change them to something more mech-like?

Also, part of the reason I'm asking is that I'd like to use him in tourney's and want something that looks cool but is still leagal?

Thanks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
You could use the legs of a regular marine and saw the body waist up off of the tech. marine use connect legs to body fill gaps w/ green stuff and attach arms. For the Harness you could make the arms coming from the bike and make the marine connected to the bike via wires using greenstuff. It sounds cool but its just an idea

·
Registered
82 Posts
I concur with DerkaDerka. I'd start with the SM on the bike, add parts to make him techy. Seriously, unless you are comfortable and decent at working with the pewter models, I'd stay plastic. Cool Idea though to put a tech on a bike. Perhaps too you could modify the bike somehow - make it a double wide, or a three wheeler or somthing - somthing that would make it unque to a Techy. Just a thought.

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
2,645 Posts
one thought I had for a techie on a bike is that you use the basic chassis of an attack bike, with the techie standing on the sidecar section (minus the gun), and have a basic servitor actually controlling the bike - kind of like a modern chariot type thing

·
Registered
963 Posts
just as mpd scott said, use attack bike stuf, but instead make a type of tool tray/stand with servo arms and such. buy bitz like the iron father servo arm and extra bitz that look techy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.