Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local hobby store is running a Buy-One-Get-One-Half-Off on all Warhammer boxes, which I have been considering restarting the Space Wolves army that I (sadly) sold a year or so ago.

Amongst my considerations have been a few of the more expensive boxes, including Terminators, Dreads, Preds, and Landraiders. Not saying I'm purchasing them all, they're just amongst my considerations as to get the most "bang for the buck"

The problem I encounter is with the Wolf Guard Terminator box set, as I see them as fulfilling a very different role than is possible with the bitz included in the box. They're incredibly cheap units (points wise) but they only stay that way if you favor their standard-issue Power Weapon, of which the box only includes 1! o_O 2 if you count the Frost Blade.

Does anybody know what bitz come with the other Terminator Box sets for Vanilla and CSM? If I do purchase Termies, it'll be two boxes (WGT for $50 + ??? for $25), and amongst them I would like a good share of Power Weapons.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
The Regular termies box only comes with one as well and the assault termies box comes with no basic power weapons. The Dark Angels and BT upgrade sprues have one or maybe two as well.

If I remember right you can get a couple of power weapons out of the chaos termies box and the chaos termy lord comes with two fancy weapons that could be easily converted to SW power weapons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.