Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im am going to start a heresy campaine soon, these are the stats for horus.
please give any suggestions

HORUS

WS 8

BS 5

S 6

T 6

W 4

I 8

A 6

LD 10

SV 2/4+

talons of horus:pair of LCs, personal icon,one combi bolter,roll 2D6 for vehicle pentration.

dark god:all units in the army have 10 leadership units within 24" of horus, and horus are fearless

horrifying visage: counts as deamonic visage but the enemy has -3 leadership

his terminator armor confers a 4+ invulnerable instead of a 5+

emporers bane:pychic attack
range
18"
strenght
armor peircing

assault D6+2 attacks

i also need some suggestions for the emporers stats, as well as sanguinis

·
Registered
857 Posts
I don't know about stats, but the Emperor should be able to use a psychic power to simply kill any one model per turn. You pick the unit, they pick the model in the unit. This is addition to a plethora of other abilities. He should also have every psychic power in the game except for the Chaos ones.

·
Registered
122 Posts
yea, and Horus should have every Psycic power in 40k!!!Or at least most of them.

also he should have the mark of chaos ascendent because he also gained the favor of all the gods.

also he should have Daemonic Rune and Spikey bits, (iknow this makes him a lot like Abaddon, but he is abaddons Clone-Father or something!!!)

The emperor should be about a good as Horus, but worse at some things and better at others, i like the idea of killing one model per turn though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.