I'm popeye the sailor man
I'm popeye the sailor man
I like goin swimmin with bow legged wimin
I'm popeye the saloir man
toot toot

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's a good picture. However now that sister mel has gone to the side of chaos she can't deserve the armor she is wearing. :(

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Great picture. I really like it but wouldn't a sister be shot on the spot if she started growing wings, I don't think the church of the holy emperor sees eye to eye with mutants. Maybe its Mels first mutation. She can save it in her photo album right under photos of her first steps, first words, first flamer and first kill. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
But the thousands sons primach and Sanguinius had mutations and they were still called the emperor's sons.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why is it that people can say anything on this site and someone always comes up and says something that is a bit far out...?

·
Registered
959 Posts
it looks like shes getting something shoved up her ass.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeah!
Look at that face!
You got a point there actually... lets hope that sister herself doesn't see what we write here and put 2 and 2 together and get really really pissed...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey cool! My first mutation! And yes you are right i would be turnned to a sister repentia if i started growing wings. remeber thousands sons primach and Sanguinius were exceptions since they were the sons of the emperor after all, and anyway we see the gene seed as slighty blasphamous since we consider it mutation of the flesh even though its the emperors idea. And maybe i do have something shoved up my arse, but we'll never know! oooooooooo

once again great pic! *thumbs up! But i think i would have a few more skulls littered on my armour and a few corpses around my feet. Pherhaps some longer hair and i'll have bornin by the ballz in one hand and some beer in the other. yep thats more like it.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sick lady...
The first parts of what you said was fair enough... but then your sick fantasies took over...
Ah well guess the imperium has lost yet a sister...

·
1,019 Posts
And maybe i do have something shoved up my arse, but we'll never know! oooooooooo
Mel: I hope you would know if you had something up yer arse :lol:

Well BiD has ballz of steel. He is immune to any ball-related pain (i think :p )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.