Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'm an 18 year old Dane who's currently sleeping his way through his last year of school.

I've been playing all sorts of RPG since I was a wee to-young-to-be-a-teenager. Then one day during my 12th year on this pittyfull planet I was introduced to the world of Warhammer, (I knew what it was, but hadn't been playing it).

I played WHF for a couple of years but got bored with it. But then two years ago I started playing Necromunda and I was hooked on 40K. Later I began collecting the Nidz, which I believe is the hardest army to play.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ahh, Danes are good, some of the few folks who know what drinking is all about. Welcome aboard!
Btw, that avvy is from Happy Tree Friends ain't it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are quite right my Niederländische Freund.
!!!Happy Tree Friends and Beer sind Super geil!!! :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
actually my welcome is kinda crap ill it again
*howls in welcoming J'kutt* welcome to LO J'kutt!!!!
this website has a lot of crazy people in it so dont be suprised hearing some people talking about killing themselves etc :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And a big howl to you Grimnar, "Vuf!"
Hmm, with such pittyfull howling I might as well kill myself... Guess I'll fit in...

And to you BiD; I don't speak or write Dutch und ich glaubte dass du Deutsch verstehst. Die Niederländern mit der ich gesprochen hätte, sie verstehten.

How is my grammar?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Yeah I can understand german quite well, don't ask me to write or speak it myself though :p . I'll end up taking words from my dialect and giving a german twist to them (ie I make up my own words).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess we're in the same boat. I've had Deutsch class for roughly 6 years of my life. And I'm still shitty at both speaking, and writing it. :p

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Hehe, problem is when your normal language/dialect is a bit similar to it you make your own words :p . Peeps always say it's easier for me to speak german, well, they're wrong.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey! Welcome to LO! We've got something for everyone. Great to see more people with awesome avatars here.
EDIT: And, I'm not being critical here, but to avoid the wrathful wrath of certain members who shall remain unnamed, the spelling is "pitiful." Live and learn, eh?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry :( Never claimed to be fluent in English either ;)

And thank your for the welcoming Deceiver. And may I say that I really dig your Ronald "pennywise" Mcdonald :p

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nice. Welcome, and as you might already know, through some warp tunnel, Deciever is my brother. So ha.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope, I hadn't heard you two are related.
When you tell me something like this XV-88. Should I then be happy for you or should I be sad?)

·
994 Posts
welcome to lo and i would say that wrong spelling could end up getting you killed. as i found out loads of times.

you should feel sorry for deceiver becuase xv-88 is his brother

and i never knew deciever was a mod???

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.