Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warboss, 'eavey armour, choppa, slugga. = 71 points.

--> i want this guy to just be cheap and be able to just get the first hits of on charictars, even if he doesn't kill them.

3x10 ard boyz all choppa and slugga = 360.

--> im probaly the only ork player that doesn't like grots " dey iz just 2z weak " so i will use these to screan my boyz

5x20 slugga boyz, all with choppa and slugga = 900

--> i dont see the point i filling ork squads with burnas and heavey sluggas, that just doesnt let the orks get there enjoyment of hitting people with big blades.

10 shoota boyz, 3 of them have roket launchers = 95

-->" we neads sum big gunz "

2 zzap guns with 4 crew on each = 72

-->just to blow up that peskey landrader.

so what do you think of this army, do you think it will do ok, my main oppersition will be khorn, SM, eldar( the ones with lots of wraithlords and dark reapers) and imperial guard

·
Registered
374 Posts
You have alot of Boyz. But don't discredit special weapons for Boyz. A Burna is both a template weapon and power weapon, and can give a squad of Boyz a little extra kick in assault.

Give your Warboss a bodyguard of good enough size so he can WAAAGHHH... He'll strike at initiative 8! Maybe make the 'ard Boyz into Nobz for the bodyguard?

Get some speed in your force. Trukks and Buggies are great. Give the Boss and Bodyguard a Trukk and they'll get to the killing faster.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yer gonna need some heavy fire power for fightin da spikies an da panzies so yer gotta git some tankbustas an some rokkit launchas...

You need some firepower, try adding some heavy weapons to your ard boyz and your other boyz mobs. [Big shootas or rokkit launchas]
Add a tank busta mob with nob, 4 rokkit launchas. [ give one to the nob ]
3 killa kans [any weapon type as long as one is a PK ] or a dread.
I would throw in some grots to replace the shoota boyz, just because of the points cost, but it can work with shoota boyz...just costs you 5 more points a model to do it.
A wartruk and some truk boyz, bikes, or buggy squadron can make for a good fast attack option unless you want to go with stormboyz. Sometimes you need to get stuck in fast, these are the way to do it.
Just remember that it is your boyz mobs that will win you games...with that in mind you need to support and protect them.
Good luck.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, thanx for your help, i will give the warboss a truk and make one unit of ard boyz 8 men+ nob with powerclaw.

i think i will rake 3 units of 20 slugga boyz and then get 60-90 gretchins and add burnas to my mobs.

i will work out a army list and post it befor then end of the day as i am a bit busy now.

orkslugga

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.