Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi finally got up courage to say hello. Am based in Sheffield England and been playing for just over a year. Got into the hobby with my 2 sons who wanted to learn how to play. We play mostly 40k but have dabbled in fantasy and lotr.
Between me and my sons we have got 3000pt Crimson Fist Army 2500pt Raven Guard Army and approx 3500pt Eldar Army.
My youngest son currently using Eldar which are painted in my own colour scheme of regal blue and orange have yet to decide which craftworld from.
I'm playing Crimson Fists at present as like background story but would like to start Soul Drinkers army as have just finished reading all novels and enjoyed idea of space marines rebelling but not turning to chaos.
has anyone else done Soul Drinkers army

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Nice collection of minis you've got going on. If you have any question about navigating the forums or forum rules, feel free to contact either myself or another mod.

Again, welcome to LO :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.