Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phant base is simply astounding, its 14" in diameter which is larger then your average piece of terrain. its been landscaped with modroc plaster (stuff for broken bones) and features home made broodnests. The Nest gunk is made from a hot glue gun. Painted in purples, and drenched in water effects. the base also features a plastic dreadnought. I added this for scale purposes really.

·
Registered
130 Posts
WOW awsome job on that ;Y

i was wondering when someone was going to put a hierophant on here and yours just looks outstanding

rep for u :happy:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Simply amazing!

You've done excellent work and the dreadnaught is a fantastic touch. I'm really impressed with the base.

All I can say is well done!

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
I personally don't like the model for those things that much, I've seen one thats awesome in WD in 2005, it was sort of like a gigantic hydralisk from starcraft. wicked stuff still, awesome painting :)

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Awesome hierophant :happy:. Loving the scheme, and that base is just awesome! Have some rep ;Y.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great googly-moogly! That Heirophant totally oozes kickass-ness.8X

·
The Biker Marine
1,618 Posts
Gareth does it again! Damn you and your skills! Fools - no-one matches up to Gareth!

[Just had some slogans worked out I guess]...

So he-she is a "queen" looking over the nest?
Very cool idea for the base, very cool!
REP for the base (cause Emperor only knows you got enough for painting already).

8Y

"You must spread some REP around before giving it to Gareth again"....

Seee?!?

grump, grump...

STOP posting pictures!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.