Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my possession (at the minute) i have two liche preists one with a mount the other on foot.

Which should be my hierophant and what items or bonuses ect should i give it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
u may choose the foot priest as Hiero, and give him Cloak of Dunes. u may give Hieratic Jar to one of them. also i like Staff of Ravening(to hunt that moves lonely enemy heros)...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
u may choose the foot priest as Hiero, and give him Cloak of Dunes. u may give Hieratic Jar to one of them. also i like Staff of Ravening(to hunt that moves lonely enemy heros)...
The Staff/Cloak combo can only be used on a Liche High Priest.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Generally people pick the priest on foot to be their Hiero because of the Cloak of Dunes - it is by far one of the best magic items we have for our priests... also give him a Hieratic Jar.
Take the second priest (mounted one) and give it the Staff of Ravening... the way I have mine set up is I put my mounted priest with the staff in a unit of 5 light cavalry so he's not a direct target. I keep my foot priest behind a unit of skele's to give him some protection so that he's not out in the open (this only works against some armies).

·
Registered
371 Posts
the only reason i put him in the heavy cavalry is because they are more protecting.
I would also do this if I had the points available to me.. but at the moment I'm only playing 1500 points and my list doesnt have room to make the cav heavy. I suppose I could cut back here and there.. but I havent had to worry about it so far.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Hierophant on foot, with Cloak of the Dunes always. Add the Hieratic Jar if you can afford it for a Liche Priest Hiero, or add the Mighty Plaques to a High Priest Hiero.

Secondary Priest on horse (or conversion on foot). Make sure he is on horse if you give him the Staff of Ravening. A scroll or two may be useful though so if you think you need them put them here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.