Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

As title really, I was wondering if anyone could help me out on finding out the size of the current High elf star dragon model, as now that the end times: Khaine is out I was interested in using one for my combined elf army.

Problem is, I don't know if it'll fit in my case - I use the standard card cases from KR multicase, with the deep-filled foam trays, but having just built a terrorgheist (which doesn't fit in one of these), I'm now more cautious about buying monsters if I can't store them.

So, to anyone who has the star dragon model, is there any chance you could be awesome and tell me it's measurements please? Looking on google I know it's on the standard chariot base (50mm by 100mm), and from another forum post I found I think it's about 5 inches high at the wingtips with a wingspan of about 11 inches (both of which are just about fine), but what I really need to know is it's length (from nose to tail-end) - I'd be really appreciative if someone could measure their dragon and tell me if the above is correct!

Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just measured my dragon. It's right about 9 inches from nose to tail, maybe a wee bit short.

·
Registered
204 Posts
You're very welcome, sir! I use the tank foam in my GW case. It works well with an infantry-based army, but for my all-cavalry army I'll probably wind up doing what I've seen others do: basic Walmart tub with magnetized models/bases to keep everything from falling around. It probably is a bit cheaper than GW's cases anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts