Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ
Hive Tyrant w/ Wings, Scything Talons, Lash Whip and Bonesword, Adrenal Glands(WS), Toxin Sacs, Flesh Hooks, Shadow in the Warp = 168 pts

Elite
2 Lictors = 160 pts

Troops
7 Genestealers = 112 pts

20 Termagaunts w/ Flesh Borers = 120 pts

20 Hormagaunts w/ Toxin Sacs = 240 pts

Fast Attack
5 Warriors w/ Wings, Rending Claws and Scything Talons = 190 pts

1850/1850 Points

Basically I wanted the fastest assault army I could possibly make. This army assaults 2nd turn unless my opponent hugs the extreme backfield, which is a mistake as it leaves him nowhere to go. The only problems I've encountered with this list is it's light on shooting but that's sort of how I wanted it to run. If anyone has any comments I'd still appreciate them. Thanks guys.

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting idea, it would slow down the list but an Ordanance Template could help.

·
The deep down truth
5,707 Posts
I would lose a Warrior from each Brood (possibly even 2) all the Tarmies and take more Stealers with Scuttle and Ext car, now that would make this army dangerous. Free move after all th opponents forces have deployed plus fleet of claw for the stealers and hormies, keep the Tyrant and Warriors close and you should be in CC by turn 2 at the latest.
The Stealers are a far far more dangerous than Warriors in CC they are just as fast and will take out armour with the sheer amount of rending attacks.
Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.