Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first 1850 point list and it is designed primarily for play against space marines, but also to be versitile as well. Please critique the hell out of this list. But if you offer suggestions please remember this: this list is made up of ALL the models I own, and I WILL NOT buy more models. Still about half of it is unbuilt so I can still re-arrange the biomorph spending. Also I dont really think any revision of this list that cuts out models (possible exception: Zoanthrope) will be a good move, 111 models already seems a lil small for 1850. So essientially I just wanna tweak this list.

-----------------------------1850---------------------------------------------------

HQ 435

80 Broodlord. Ex.Carapace.
220 11 Genestealers. Ex.Carapace. (retinue)

135 Hive Tyrant. Winged, 2x Talons, +WS.

ELITE 324

191 5 Warriors. Leaping, +I, Ex.Carapace. 4 with Claws/Talons, 1 with Claws/Whip.

133 5 Warriors. +BS, talons. 3 with devourers, 1 with deathspitter, 1 with barbed strangler.

TROOPS 716

16 Hormogaunts

160 16 Hormogaunts

176 11 Genestealers

80 16 Spinegaunts

80 16 Spinegaunts

60 10 Termaguants

HEAVY SUPPORT 375

55 Zoanthrope. Warp Blast.

172 Carnifex. +WS, +T, Ex.Carapace, +I, tusked, 2xTalons, mace tail, Flesh hooks.

148 Carnifex. +BS, Venom cannon, Barbed strangler.

Some thougts

- Should I tone-down the Range Carnie to maybe twin DS/twin Dev and spend the points elsewhere? I know dual twin Devs are popular on carnies (and make them eligible for elites), but I hate how they look.
-Is the BS warrior worth it?
- Should I set my HT up for range or CC?, (considering in any case he would have to be around the same pts value)
- The CC Carnie: are +I, tusks, mace and f.hooks points better spent elsewhere?

·
Registered
943 Posts
InnuitFireman said:
This is my first 1850 point list and it is designed primarily for play against space marines, but also to be versitile as well. Please critique the hell out of this list. But if you offer suggestions please remember this: this list is made up of ALL the models I own, and I WILL NOT buy more models. Still about half of it is unbuilt so I can still re-arrange the biomorph spending. Also I dont really think any revision of this list that cuts out models (possible exception: Zoanthrope) will be a good move, 111 models already seems a lil small for 1850. So essientially I just wanna tweak this list.

-----------------------------1850---------------------------------------------------

HQ 435

220 11 Genestealers. Ex.Carapace. (retinue)
since they are infiltrating, they should be small (easier to hide), I suggest making the unit 6 stelers strong and put the 5 stealers into your troops making 2 units of 8
135 Hive Tyrant. Winged, 2x Talons, +WS.
take of WS and replace with warp field, he needs to live
ELITE 324

191 5 Warriors. Leaping, +I, Ex.Carapace. 4 with Claws/Talons, 1 with Claws/Whip.
good
133 5 Warriors. +BS, talons. 3 with devourers, 1 with deathspitter, 1 with barbed strangler.
devourrs are not good on warriors, make them all spitters, they are the best warrior guns
TROOPS 716

16 Hormogaunts

160 16 Hormogaunts
I'm l;iking it
176 11 Genestealers
look up at the hq
80 16 Spinegaunts

80 16 Spinegaunts
not bad
60 10 Termaguants
get rid of them, they will not make a difference
HEAVY SUPPORT 375

try and fit synapse
172 Carnifex. +WS, +T, Ex.Carapace, +I, tusked, 2xTalons, mace tail, Flesh hooks.
all he needs is the claws, talons, carapace, T7, and glands
148 Carnifex. +BS, Venom cannon, Barbed strangler.
he needs carapace

Some thougts

- Should I tone-down the Range Carnie to maybe twin DS/twin Dev and spend the points elsewhere? I know dual twin Devs are popular on carnies (and make them eligible for elites), but I hate how they look.
-Is the BS warrior worth it?
- Should I set my HT up for range or CC?, (considering in any case he would have to be around the same pts value)
- The CC Carnie: are +I, tusks, mace and f.hooks points better spent elsewhere?
pretty nice list, follow my advice and you should be fine. Also utilise all of your antitank capabilities (tyrant, throp, lord, and fex) just like most needs you do not have much working there, also with extra gaunts you could make nice conversions. Good luck

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hive Fleet Erinnyes 1850 v2
-I did give up 10 models of termagaunts(crappy snap-togethers)
, but I think the list ammended with your suggestions will be more effective

---------------------------------------------------

HQ 406

160 8 Genestealers. Ex.Carapace. (retinue)

166 Hive Tyrant. Winged, 2x Talons, warp feild.

ELITE 320

186 5 Warriors. Leaping, +WS, Ex.Carapace. 4 with Claws/Talons, 1 with Claws/Whip.

134 5 Warriors. +BS, talons. 2 with devourers, 3 with deathspitter.

TROOPS 736

160 16 Hormogaunts

160 16 Hormogaunts

160 8 Genestealers. Ex.Carapace.

96 6 Genestealers

80 16 Spinegaunts

80 16 Spinegaunts

HEAVY SUPPORT 388

160 Carnifex. +WS, +T, Ex.Carapace, tusked, 2xTalons.

173 Carnifex. +BS,Ex.Carapace, Venom cannon, Barbed strangler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts