Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1250pts crimson fists army and i want to make some honour guard for my chapter master.Is it allowed to convert them from T marines or from Command squad.I mean that I dont want to have ultramarines honour guard.Is it possible to take part in official GW tournament with converted honour guard marines which are extremelly different from codex's honour guard???

·
Egg Head Miniatures:fbook
1,900 Posts
I have 1250pts crimson fists army and i want to make some honour guard for my chapter master.Is it allowed to convert them from T marines or from Command squad.I mean that I dont want to have ultramarines honour guard.Is it possible to take part in official GW tournament with converted honour guard marines which are extremelly different from codex's honour guard???
Provided you fulfill WYSIWYG and your honour guard follow the rules laid down in the SM codex then model away. ;-)

·
The Uncivil Servent
900 Posts
Yes there shouldn't be a problem I know games workshop have made some nice vet models you could use but if you don't want to (or prefer the scifi warrior rather than the knight in space look)there is nothing to stop you using tactical marines as long as you equip them like Honour Gaurd. I belive they all have powerweapons and a boltgun and bolt pistol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.