Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. I have Termagants in front of my Hormagaunts, and they are coming down the field. I have an enemy in front of me, but in the 12' charge range of the hormagaunt. Can I charge with the hormagaunts through my Termagants, or do I need open space with line of sight?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Nope. You may not move through the space occupied by another model. If there are large enough gaps in the formation you can move through those points, but that's the only way. I once had a similar case where a wall of my own Spinegaunts prevented a full squad of Warriors from charging into combat. It'd be so nice if Leaping allowed one to ignore such obstacles in the same was as jump packs, though I guess that would present the same dangers when entering difficult terrain. . .

·
Registered
391 Posts
drexelshafter said:
Thanks. The rule book pointed nothing out about that.
Check the BGB page 37, the last paragraph says "models may not move through friendly or enemy models and may not pass through gaps narrower than their base diameter."

Cheers, Lleu.

·
The Love Muffin
1,830 Posts
When you used Termagaunts to screen Hormagaunts, just make sure that the Termagaunts are far enough apart to fit the Hormagaunt bases, thats all.

This is quite a useful tactic to get your Hormagaunts a charge. Fluffwise, Termagaunts are for screening and using up enemy firepower anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts