Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been many discussions about what is the best eldar craftworld. People have different opinions, and I wonder what is your favorite craftworld? :wink:
Feel free to comment your choice if you like...

Anthrax
Lord of Biel-Tan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by SockMonkey@Sep 1 2003, 12:11
bael tan is aspect warriors, saimhain is jet bikes. id voe bael tan though mmm court of the young king... mmmmmm
The Court of the Young king is an over-rated unit.

It is incredible slow and is horribly vulnerable to shooting. The best equipped one I've seen to date as been 5 Dire Avengers, and the Avatar of Khaine. Incredibly hard to kill as you need a 6 to hit the Avengers and when fighting the Avatar, you need to fight its terrific weapon skill.

Ay vote is Alaitoc - I can destroy most armies at leaisure while playing a very balanced list.

Odd question - but how long have you gentlemen and ladies been playing Eldar?

Thrawn

- semper fi -

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by Thrawn+Sep 17 2003, 09:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Thrawn @ Sep 17 2003, 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SockMonkey@Sep 1 2003, 12:11
bael tan is aspect warriors, saimhain is jet bikes. id voe bael tan though mmm court of the young king... mmmmmm
The Court of the Young king is an over-rated unit.

It is incredible slow and is horribly vulnerable to shooting. The best equipped one I've seen to date as been 5 Dire Avengers, and the Avatar of Khaine. Incredibly hard to kill as you need a 6 to hit the Avengers and when fighting the Avatar, you need to fight its terrific weapon skill.

Ay vote is Alaitoc - I can destroy most armies at leaisure while playing a very balanced list.

Odd question - but how long have you gentlemen and ladies been playing Eldar?

Thrawn

- semper fi - [/b][/quote]
a few months :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
hmm i have ulthwe and i have been playing my salamanders for about 2 years and ulthwefor about 1 month

·
Registered
41 Posts
Your all young ones. =)

I think I've been playing for 5-7 years now, its been a while. Eldar the whole time. I was an Ulthwe player but that got boring so I switched to a vehicle heavy Alaitoc - and I've loved every game.

Thrawn

- semper fi -

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by GnomviD@Sep 16 2003, 10:40
Custom Made Craftworld, Quel Thiras :D
You read dragon lance don't u.......

Back to subject, I used to play (I still have the army somewhere at my famil'y house somewhere in florida) Ulthwe, they were a fun army to play, just broken..... <_<

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i plan to amke up my own craftworld where like they are getting slaughtered in a fight and ulthwe farseers see it and they go help em and to show their gratitude they join ulthwe. so they keep their name but use the ulthwe rules, and i love their(ulthwe) color scheme so that too :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well I guess I use my own Craftworld.

They're called Praeithans. They use Alaitoc rules and what not. The only difference being that the colour scheme is a combination of different greens instead of blues.

They look rather nice actually.

Thrawn

- semper fi -

·
Registered
100 Posts
I prefer Ulthwe (Ulthwe Strike Force to be exact) caus the have the psykers and since eldar has the best Psykers in the game. The Down-side is that my army has 2 Aspect Warriors :(

·
Registered
424 Posts
I play USF.

I do know somebody who's been trying to make up rules for Althansar though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yea, i play Ulthwe strike force too... and they rule! the only drawback is tactical withdrawal, but once i deploy the gate in the middle of the map they just run towards the middle! :lol:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
ulthwe

i like psykers and ulthwe has lots of them (Mindwar is so delicious)

ive been playing them for about three years

·
Registered
136 Posts
I play Alaitoc the most under rated craft world. What was thwe craft world that just came out of the eye of terror. Maugon Ra's old one.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
if your talking about USF (ulthwe strike force) than it isnt a new craftworld, merely a twist on the old ulthwe craftworld.

·
Registered
136 Posts
No im talkin about the one that came out of the Eye of Terror. If one didnt the guy at GW really needs to learn whats going on. So did or didnt a craftworld come out of the Eye Of terror.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.