Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the dimensions of a Tiger Shark is--Particularly the aeronautica imperialis one? I wanted to get one, and because the regular size ones are so darn expensive, I was thinking of getting the AI one, as say it is "really really high up in the air" to explain the size. However, I am worried that it might be kind of tiny, so was wondering if anyone has one and can post the dimensions (length, width, height, etc) of it. Or pictures with a regular 40k model next to it would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Odd set up...

Anyway, I think he means he wants to know how big the Epic scale Tigershark is. I'm curious myself, because I want to get an Epic-scale Tigershark and put it on a Tigershark sized base and proxy it or something. :)

That's legal right?

·
The deep down truth
5,714 Posts
Does anyone know what the dimensions of a Tiger Shark is--Particularly the aeronautica imperialis one? I wanted to get one, and because the regular size ones are so darn expensive, I was thinking of getting the AI one, as say it is "really really high up in the air" to explain the size. However, I am worried that it might be kind of tiny, so was wondering if anyone has one and can post the dimensions (length, width, height, etc) of it. Or pictures with a regular 40k model next to it would be appreciated. Thanks.
From the pictures on the Forge World site, it looks barely bigger than a normal Gun Drone. I really cannot see this working. All you have to do is look at the base for a scale comparison, it is placed on a normal flying base (Drone base).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.