Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you play in battles do you shoot enimies from relative safety or do you prefer to rend victims limb from limb with your bear hands?

·
1,019 Posts
I shoot from afar. Taking into account that i mostly play against Tyranids, you might understand why (that carnifex is NASTY! str 10 no armor save? WHA!?!?!)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I like to disembowel my foes with my mighty chainswords, because its just so much fun like that, esp. against dark eldar and IG. :wacko: By the time the dust settles, theres massive corpses piled around my troopers' feet and my friends are cursing my 1337 dice throws.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i usually play against ig or sm so i take out the threats from afar then rip the others apart with chain swords and power weapons

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I'm an Iron Warrior so I shoot stuff. But I also have some units (like termies) advancing, so usually I make a mess of some other stuff in close combat in turn 4 and beyond.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
For me it depends on the opposing player.
Last week I played against a space marine army of 2000 points.
He was quite a new player to the game, so another guy, a friend of theirs tells me to go nice on them... ok I think...
Ok he gets the first round and he charges with everything he's got... taking the fact that the opposing player was actually two player playing together they had all sort of troops.

Ofcourse I had to shoot as much as could from afar, but when he got close enough I rather charge him and get to grind some marines to bits...
Rather that then to pull back and hope I can shoot him to death...
But other than that I usually just shoot it out...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah always have one squad of marines to provide covering fire, helps to have a plasma and a HB in it, i do:D

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I find shooting much more challenging, my Iron Warriros are quite capable of beating the crap out of vanilla marines, but shooting fits the fluff. Close combat is too easy if your troops are good at it, while shooting is far less effective (you get serious return fire, plus you inflict far less casualties per turn).

·
Registered
959 Posts
well im a khorne follower so i like to get down and dirty with a chain-axe on my opponent.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Since my possessed have been painted up they have been the single biggest skull takers in my army, along with my Chaos Lord
( and hey I'm a martial artist, h2h is where I BELONG )

·
850 Posts
I'm w/ both. that's all

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.