Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question. I usually play the same BT list over and over. It helps me learn my limitations with certain opponents. It also lets me exploit certain advantages. Once I think I have "mastered" it I tweak it to see If I have different outcomes. I usually don't build lists for certain opponents. I don't buy new models and change my whole battle plan after a loss. On the forums I always see people talking about....well if they are low toughness I field this or if they are assault I like to take this. So forth and so on. Am I missing something?

Does anyone go to a gaming club/store with a pre-made list and some figures and just have at it? Take on all comers? Up for any challenge...not just the low toughness army that I am prepared to wallop.

To para phrase the immortal Gump, "40K is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you are going to get."

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have a few list around my liimited model selection. this is quickly changing. I usualy play using the list aht seams lie it will be the most fun at the time not just the lis thats best to beat a certain player, but I do use specific lists when winning seams lie it going to be the most fun. In these games the other player is usualy thinking the same way.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yeah i just have the one list for my Blood Angels that i use to take on everything,BUT if i come up against a army that my list will get smashed against then i make some small adjustments,as you would!

Lol there was this one guy who used to go to my local GW and he used to have a army list for every single person in the store! It was crazy.Now thats getting to the point of obsessiveness!

Cheers,
Tycho

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
I have a master list and play from it as i rarely use everthing. But ya I pretty much pair up with whoever wants to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts