Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive wonderd how does a talos moves it says its s skimmer but doustnt say how far it moves? :blink:

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
A talos is not a skimmer, it just has a special rule with that name. This rule is entirely explained in the codex entry, it has *nothing* to do with the vehicle characteristic which incidentally has the same name.
Besides the changes which are mentioned in its own special rules a talos moves like any other infantry model in tha game.

jwu

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers astaroth its ok if Icall you that?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Talos-
Movement is the same # of inches as infantry units. Charges the same # of inches also. Not a vehicle so its not a "skimmer". The ability for it to move over terrain is given the name "skimmer".

You'll find all you need to know on pg. 9 of the codex. If your interested, join www.{Ads-Protection}.com. There is a section for dark eldar tactics, and a message board solely about dark eldar itself, and dark eldar army lists. You can find whats what and leave happy knowing your that much smarter. Its a great site so check it out.

:ph34r: Ninja

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

If your interested, join www.{Ads-Protection}.com. There is a section for dark eldar tactics, and a message board solely about dark eldar itself, and dark eldar army lists.
Can you let me know that URL without the {Ads-Protection}.

Thanx

-Mex

·
Registered
5 Posts
Doh! That was meant to go privately *not* to the board. I really shouldn't do this when I'm too tired (haven't sleept for a couple of days due to a rush job @ work)

-Mex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.