Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was thinking about going with 2 trygon primes to deep strike. Then with a shooty tyrant hive commander to get a large sum of hormagaunts to out flank. Some zoans and hive gaurd as my anti tank and transport from afar. and stealers infiltrating. the general strat is to use the stealers to soften them up while putting my anti transports into position to bust them down with 2 foot range slowing my enemy. Then turn 2 deep strike the trygons and a flock of grargoyals and the out flanking hormagaunts to get to the enemy. Lastly the tyrant and more hormies come running up the board to hit them for more pain. Thats just kind of an overview i have. I would go with termagaunts but gargoyals seem to lay more pressure on them all at once.

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Hey Genobraker, (Zoids FTW!).

I'd like to suggest you break up your post a little bit. That paragraph you have there is quite literally making my eyes hurt. Also I know this is a tactical discussion but I feel it should go in the Army List forum as an army list to really get the feedback you're looking for.

Also hormagaunts cannot outflank, sorry to rain on your parade.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright cool thanks. Also just as an after thought the mawlock can not deepstrike onto units you need to hope it scatters into a unit right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts