Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONLINE RPG! HOw is this going to work? :?

Is this supposed to be like a continuous sort of story or something where everyone is their own character. The only RPG I've played is where you use a model to represent you and you roll a D6 for certain situations to happen. But I suppose you can't do that online!

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Its where you type a paragraph or so in story format. You have your own character and you write in response to what the person said before you.
Some people like to write other people lines, other don't like that to happen, even more so if that person doesn't keep to their chars persona.

Its the only other RPG that I've played really (Unless you count 40k as being one.)
It can be good fun if people do it right, and not just short sentances.

Hope I've helped somewhat.

BTW, question to the mods, does any online RPG on this forum have to be about 40k? or can it be about anything?

·
Registered
485 Posts
BTW, question to the mods, does any online RPG on this forum have to be about 40k? or can it be about anything?
In this board it doesn't have to be about wh40k, but if you were to start a online text RPG in this board it would be cool if it were set in the wh40k universe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.