Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sure this has been discussed before but I just wanted to be absolutely clear.
How many attacks do Chaos Space Marines get when assaulting? Their profile says one, but under wargear they have a bolt pistol and a close combat weapon. So as quoted from the rulebook "+1 two weapons: Engaged models with two single handed weapons (typically a close combat weapon and/or pistol in each hand) get an extra +1 attack." So does this mean all chaos space marines get 2 attacks always, or do they they have to be modeled that way, does the model have to be physically holding a bolter and a close combat weapon to get the extra attack.

·
Registered
362 Posts
because it is standard equipment you do not need to model it. and yes that means in close combata a CSM has 1+1 attacks always, 3 on the charge. just one way we are superior to those emperor worshiping dogs.

you only have to model special weapons or changes to standard equipment, such as a power weapon replacing your CCW, or a plasma gun replacing your bolter. or melta bombs onto your aspiring champion

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
because it is standard equipment you do not need to model it. and yes that means in close combata a CSM has 1+1 attacks always, 3 on the charge. just one way we are superior to those emperor worshiping dogs.
Somewhat ironically the only dogs I can think of as emperor worshiping are the SW's, who also happen to have BP's and CCW's lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.