Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
I personally take two lascannons and two Plasma Cannons against armies with a Space Marine save. I use the lascannons to take down big creatures and tanks and I use the Plasma Cannons on troops. When I'm playing against Nids and other lightly armored armies, I keep two Heavy Bolters around to switch with the Plasma Cannons.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
just give the leader a bolter/ccw hes expensive enough already

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
if you put the plasma pistol points into more troops they may never reach your lines

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
I'd suggest getting as many as you can for protection. Long Fangs are going to be targetted so you want some other marines to soak up the casulties be for you remove the heavy weapons. As the what to give them, why not split it give some anti-infantry and the other anti-tank. This way you have the choice of either firing all at one unit and hopefully destroying it or you can split your fire and fire ATs at tanks etc AIs at infantary. Anyway this is just my view.

·
Registered
94 Posts
you know that you can split fire with long fangs and i wouldt put a squad of dudes just to protect you long fangs because there not going to be shooting at them there going to get them in to hth and if you have more infentry then they cant get to you big boys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.