Librarium Online Forums banner

How many sister???

1K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  Navnlos Sjel 
The response to 1 is governed by the response to 2, for example, my army is mechanised, I have 38 sisters of some form or another in 1500 points.

If it was foot based I would be adding a further 20-25 sisters to the list

like the location plague.

Plague dos havea real basic point, asside from issues with tanks/armour it is feasible to field simply loads of sisters with bolters, flamers an heavy flamers and basically beat most armies

my last sisters army was comfortable up to 1250 points (I had about 1500 but you need to have spares) and had over 50 painted sisters.
My current mechanised army has as above, although not all are yet painted

Wawelski, figure out a list, put it up and aim to that.

OK that is fine, that means you are more focusses on the painting and fluff etc than being a "power gamer", still put up a list, make that clear, you should get plenty of advice

Noctus said:
Flaming the flamers:

beware, too many flamers in a squad is overflamming!

seriously:
flammers on a seraphim or motorised squad= good, you can flame with it

flammers on a foot slooging squad= big waste, you will have no opportunities to flame vs a good opponent

Immolators= lovely

This is very true, although be carefull about the possibility of a motorise squad with flamers in an immolator cos this may blow your divine guidance rolls

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.