Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dark Eldar Zealot
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Wyches would be needed in a Wych Army of 1500 points assuming that a retinue with Leilith is included. And how many troops (now being elites) would be needed to make such an army work? Would raiders for all the squads be needed as I hear that Wyches would be toast without them? Sniper squads with dark lances in this army - good or bad?
Please give your opinions as at the moment I have about 45 Wyches and need to know if I need to collect any more.
Cheers,
Chris Wilson.

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,768 Posts
Wych retinue of lelith and 9 wychs on a raider and 4 wych raider squads with succubi equiped with agonisers. You dont need warriors for a cult army, but if you want to stay mobile I would put one or two sniper/raider squads. So you would need like 5 more wyches.
I play Kabal and played a guy that had a full wych retinue and 4 fully loaded wych raiders with 2 sniper squads, I only won because I took down his raiders before he assaulted me, so for future reference disembarg on the 1st turn, you DONT want to make a lot of crash rolls

·
Archite of Caerbannog
1,582 Posts
10 warrior sniper squad is perfect for the elite spot and I like to use another large warrior squad for deploying the portal. You could even put in a raider squad with a portal as well and let the wyches come out of the portal.

Also remember that a squad of wyches wont take a squad of csm. They will drag that battle out and it wont always go your way. Remember to not fight fair against power armor, wyches need support.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i would suggest squads of 7s with weapons, nades and agoniser wielding succubus. maybe 3-4 squads of them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts