Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ive started Eldar and I have:
1 Farseer
3 Rangers
16 Guardians
1 Falcon
I was wondering what it would cost getting this army up too 1000 points without maxing everything out :rolleyes:
And what should I get?

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
About $115 money wise..pts wise about 420 from memory with no upgradeds.

Depending on what craft world you where gonna start would determine what you should get. If you're going for just vanilla eldar then its really just what you like. Maybe try posting a list in the Eldar section for people to critique give you advice and say what to get or take out.

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Get another farseer and 3 warlocks for a Seer Council. Get some more Black Guardians and that should be a good start. Maybe get another 2 warlocks to go in each of the Black Guardian squads and buy some weapon platforms to go in the squads. That should give you a good base list.

Ben

·
Registered
18 Posts
get a few aspect warriors - thats the strength of most eldar armies. Id say a wraithlord, 6 scorpions, 3 dark reapers and mabye some banshees would make up a good core to go with what youve got and expand on

·
Registered
101 Posts
Farseer-Seth said:
Hi, ive started Eldar and I have:
1 Farseer
3 Rangers
16 Guardians
1 Falcon
I was wondering what it would cost getting this army up too 1000 points without maxing everything out :rolleyes:
And what should I get?
buy two warlocks, two weapon plats

8 guardians, weapon plat (Starcannon), warlock
163 pts
8 guardians, weapon plat (Starcannon), warlock
163 pts
3 rangers 57 pts

falcon
starcannon, spirit stones, holo-field, shurikannon
210 pts

thats 593 + farseer.
get a few blisters of scorps, exarch w/p fist
get a few blisters of fire drags, exarch (optional)
perhaps 4-5 w-guard, warlock, wave serpent (thats like 350 points, $70 US... grimace)
w-lords are nice, if u think marines are gonna be ur primary opposition, reapers pwn SMurfs. (hit on 3+, wound on 3+, ignore their armour... so 3 reapers paste roughly 3 SMurfs a turn, 3 rounds of shooting to earn points back.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts