Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, this is a situation thats happened b4 and will happen again

uve just fragged an entire army in 4 turns, cleanse mission. Basically u took a reasonable force (i.e one that would not be called cheesy) and he took one too. He then starts up "ohhhhhh....BT/BA/SW/DA/Sala/Marines are broken, they have all thse advantages...blah blah blah, whinge etc.."

this guy is one of the only ppl who lives close to u who plays 40k

any ideas on how to deal with it...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tell him it's only a game.

If the forces are pretty evenly matched, then he should start reading up on tactics! Give him 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu, wink knowingly and watch the ensuing nervous breakdown.

Cheers
Malc

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice malcolm,...but i don't need some fancy book like "the art of war" <_< to tell somebody that he / she is whining for some dumb-ass reason. If he wants to complain about someones army, he should get it him self...otherwise, let him play with duplo or barbie. The game might be to hard for him / her.

Hey blood god,

Nice to know you're on the same side as me. B)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
All the way bro all the way, I hate whinny little players. I havnt lost yet (only played like 13 times) and I hate the whinners

·
Registered
454 Posts
I say LIGHT THEM ON FIRE MUFWAFWA

·
Registered
454 Posts
ne seriously the best way to deal with a whinning player is to, either a go along which doesnt work ofter, B tell a superior at teh match, Or C if all else fails tell a manager at teh match, ot judge, either way you will almost definatly stop them from whining

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmmm, interesting responses

my particular favourite that i heard recently, was to whip the whiner with those plastic 18" rulers into submission (sounds a little strange but i was on the ground laughing)

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
it works i did it to my friend after he lost, he dont whine no more

·
Registered
735 Posts
Usually a 7.62mm full metal jacketed round will stop any complaints, in fact 10 - 30 will stop almost anything short of a main battle tank. If that doesn't work I agree on using the 18" red range ruler like a choppa on the offender.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
199 Posts
The only exeption i make of how to deal with whinning players is, is they break a model of mine........i´ll kill him / here!!
No bitch slappin, no chair, just out of the window on some very high floor of a apartment. <:>

·
Registered
199 Posts
That is nice to but i like the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'M SORRY!!!" when he go's down with the chair i just hit him with. But the smoking thing is nice to, it will only smell not that good. :blink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.