Librarium Online Forums banner

How to Make Digestion Pools

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Tyrannicus Gladius 
#1 ·
#5 ·
nat01 said:
nice job indeed. simple yet it definatley works. you have given me ideas to work upon in my own crased head, i thank you,( however my wallet will not;))
Thank you!

The only real expense is the Moonscape kit. Everything else can be adapted from household items. Electric wires, green stuff, beads, florist's wire, PVA glue, sand (or in my case, kitty litter!), are all things that you can find in your house (usually), and if not just adapt. The gloss varnish (which I'll be getting today) is what $6 (in Australia) so it really isn't too much.

#6 ·
i was thinking moonscape, being near a tenner a set, though staffer discount will help a bit though id like to do a nid board if i can persuade the boss when we move stores next month... im more thingking how i can apply this to not only the moon craters but some how awhole board... nowseewhat your responsible for!( thank you, lol)

#7 ·
Well... I'm happy I've inspired you! I hope you get that board up, and if/when you do, post pictures of it!

Yeah I can see what you mean by the ideas, they're just flowing to me right now... you could have a massive digestion pool with people still being digested! All done into the board! And then you have your spore chimneys and your capillary towers... boy would that look cool!

#8 ·
as well as broken imperial terrain with the nid spires poking out and bloated rippers floating in the digestion pools. and probably some of the alien flora, probably like what happened in war of the worlds but more niddy and bigger... so £10 craters, just add the imperial sector... lots of greenstuuf, glue, more knives....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.