Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going a hole new route with nurgle and going with yellow power armor. Its going to be more of a decaying version rather then infested. I will post my tester soon, but have found that its tricky to pull this off as mine looks more dirty then curosive. If any can help me by links or models they done in a similar fashion i would be thankful and maybe REP?

Without green wash

with scorpion green wash(not fully dry but you can get an idea)

please note i will be using chaos models for the paint jobs and army is themed around imperial fists who joined papa nurgle.Also as of now which is better and help is still wanted for further improvements.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You've probably already thought of this, and since I've never attempted this, don't take this too seriously -

However, Paint the yellow as if you were doing an Imperial fist - and then wash it with Thraka Green and Gryphonne Sepia?

In my head it sounds good.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Since your minis are plastic, and you want the corrosive look, have you thought of using paint thinner to acid etch tpock holes into the armor?

Might be worth a try, but as for the painting.. The Yellow with a Wash should help make it look more corrosive. As well as highlighting the corroded parts with a an even darker color to show the burning.

as for which is better.. The top one is so far. Just need a brighter yellow.

·
Registered
279 Posts
For a very long time when I was into Warriors of Chaos I wanted them to have the Mark of Nurgle but I wanted them to look unique. They are not screaming "YELLOW" but anyways.. Tell me if you like them and I can give you the recipe.

Here is what I came up with!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts