Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading a topic below and it had a really cool idea in it. Making humans into slaves and having them serve the same purpose as gretchins. Has this been done to anyones knowledge and if so does anyone have any pics?

·
846 Posts
I remember reading about a blood axe player who used some humans for his grots. I think he used a mix of catachans and chaos marauders for them. I've actually been working on some slaves/civilians of my own for a campaign I'm working on. Because I wanted them to look as much like a bunch of ragged, downtrodden and poorly equipped workers. I used the Fantasy Flagellant box set as a base and modified them somewhat so that they're weapons would be more along the lines of pickaxes and knives rather than flails.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics of them right now, I'll try to get some later but I can't guarantee anything.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Sad part is right now it'd probably cost the same to do the conversion. However, it could be a nice way of working towards if lost and the damned make a return. I do like the idea though... especially with using the new flagellants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.