Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this site, but a veteran Imperial Guard player, and I am currently revamping my army. I was wondering if any of you guys have any ideas on how is a good way to model hunter killer missiles en masse. I need 13 of them, Any suggestions?

·
Registered
773 Posts
If you want, you could just raid a Hobby store for some cheap airplane models/missile set. Those missiles look great, and they're relatively inexpensive (just don't tell GW *shhh*)

·
durus
2,771 Posts
The question that comes to my mind is why?

With 130pts, I would rather have a Lascannon squad, Vets squad or a Hellhound.:huh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Diggums Hammer said:
The question that comes to my mind is why?

With 130pts, I would rather have a Lascannon squad, Vets squad or a Hellhound.:huh:

Normally, I owuld agree, but I am feilding a mechanized guard force, so a normal lascannon squad would cost me 85 points more then normal, so I have been trying to find an alternative tank busting purposes and hunter killers seemed a viable option. If you ar anyone else has any other input, I would be more thne happy to hear it.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
You could use the older metal cyclone missile launchers; glue it together, remove the middle bit and glue each half to a separate vehicle. Sure they have more than one missile but they are so puny-looking (compared to the real hk) that you could say they need to fire all at once :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
You could try making missiles from cratch. All you'd need is a bit of brass or plastic rod for the body, some plasticard fins and green stuff or something for the warhead. Or, if you could be bothered doing that, just a bit of brass rod as a firing tube.

Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.