Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I often thought that they should be more like a demo-charge rockets, then at least if they het you're guaranteed do do something. so far my experience with hunter killer missiles has been that they are aptly named 'miss'-iles. Even when they do hit, the damage is hardly worth the points. does anybody else have this problem?

what do you think?

·
Master of Those Damn Durable Swords
646 Posts
I personally love HK Missiles and put them on all 5 of my sentinels I run in my Light Infantry Army List. They've had mized results, but the sight of 5 HK missiles alone is cause enough for my enemy to worry. 5 Sentinels, 3 w/ LC, 2 w/ AC....and all w/ HK Missiles is a lot of firepower for a light vehicle that gets that scout rule.

·
Registered
827 Posts
There not really any use on a tank, because they already have some type of anti tank weapon, but on sentinels there good.:yes:

·
646 Posts
mikosm said:
I thought all HK missiles always hit on a 2+ regardless of the crew? Am i missing something here, i suspect i am!
If only, they might be worth it!

Unfortunatley they roll on the crew's BS. So it's a 10pts 1-shot missile krak missile with unlimited range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts