Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
No Rest For the Righteous
1,140 Posts
I'm guessing you mean Deathwatch? They are the Imperium's crack team of alien hunters. They are assembled from the most experienced and skilled alien killers from all of the chapters and called on when there is a formidable alien threat. They use special equipment and weaponry to hunt down alien leaders and assassinate or exterminate alien threats. They do long missions since they often have to track and hunt down alien leaders or supress large incursions, but they eventually go back to their chapter, to be summoned again when they are needed.

They wear black armour and the Inquisitor shoulder pad with the rim that comes on command sprues as their left shoulder pad(in silver), with their original chapter's shoulder pad as the right(with a silver rim).

They are usable as allies to any codex chapter(possibly IG or Inquisition as well but I dont know), their rules are in one of the White Dwarf issues.

·
No Rest For the Righteous
1,140 Posts
One of the recent White Dwarf issues had updated rules for them to stem the tide of the new Tyranids. Next time I'm at my rogue trader store I'm gonna look around the archive for the issue number... my brother is a little interested in them. I would be too, but Black Templars can't take them unless I play them codex style.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts