Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after getting the rule book and codex and reading thru (not thoroughly tho so i may have missed obvious stuff) them i have come across a few question for the thousand sons. Can i have a dreadnought in my Thousand Sons army? a land raider? I read something about vehicles having to be dedicated, can you dedicate Raptors since you cannot put a mark of tzeentch on them? Thanks for any answers.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Yes, you can have dreads and land raiders and all other vehicles in the CSM codex in a TS army - they just have to be dedicated either to Tzeentch or no no god at all.

Things are different with infantry though - if something cannot have the mark of Tzeentch, then you cannot use it in a TS army list (a vanilla tzeentch list can include them though)

jwu

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh, great thanks for the response. I was worried that i wouldn't be able to have one of those awesome looking thousand sons dreads in my army.

·
Registered
346 Posts
:lol: hahaha what, so forgeworld whips up a great looking Dreadie and says

" well if you could put a Dreadie in a Tzeenchian army this is what it would look like, but you can't....sorry "

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats exactly what i thought, but me being a noob i just had to ask!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Rock on, ask away, its better to be safe than sorry (as in buying a bunch of models for a TS list u can't use) If u have anymore questions, just ask us, and we'll be more than happy to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.