Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mates
after seeing this http://privateerpress.com/WARMACHINE/gallery/miniature_pages/previews/harbinger_preview.html

i found my inspiration for this lil fellow

PS: this miniature hasnt been made yet i used paint and some pics from models, so not my paintjob not my banner style etc

but now i dont even know what he is gonna be so need help on that, here are some ideas
- if i keep the standard i could use it for a Bretonnian standard bearer, the sword and head have to be changed in this case(WHF)
- maybe a pegasus knight standard bearer being replaced with this one by adding the pegasus wings to the upper body and also changing head and sword (WHF)
- could use it as an Inquisitor, banner has to be replaced with the weapon at choice (40k)
- a deamonhost with somekind of monk on its base holding chains, sword can stay banner replaced by an empty hand and the monk with chains has to be added (40k)

but im outof ideas after that so plz help me get this creature his name
would be nice if its one of the following armies: Bretonnia / Chaos (WHF) or Deamonhunters (40k) so i could use him myself on the battlefield otherwise would be a lovly display model

·
907 Posts
a joan of arc option

the base model for this model is a bit wrong, for the deamon host its fine but for the others i'd tend to go for saint celestian and use redemptionists for the chain bearers.

the robes would be a bit tricky but if youmake up your greenstuff and add some electronic 20guage wire through it then this will add strength to the model and allow the robes to support celestines weight.

the chains can be bought from any model shop.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah rethought about the others last night didnt have a chance to change it but i got a new idea

only wings have to be added then i could use it as inquisitor or a damsel (right one i mean)
oh and ofc turn the model to fit good aain this pic has been made by combining avaible pics
then it has to be painted bright colors, make some leg armor with greenstuff
optional: -change the shoulderpads to be more similar with the model of WARMACHINE
-add a blindfold with greenstuff

and if you mean the base that shouldnt be there or if you mean the raw model then the other necron dude would be much better maybe i can still use that necron dude as a chaos aspiring champion of undivined then a chaos warrior body has to be added instead of a grey knight
but all other ideas will be very apreciated :yes:

·
907 Posts
i meant the model you are using as the basis for this conversion not the base of the model.

and i agree that the decievers cloth bits would work very well for this instead of the nightbringer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts