Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
same Ig armies and rules are a little 'difficult' to understand or play. If its his first army he should go with a small marine army because there rules are easy, but anything is possible to learn and overtake if you are dedicated enough! :p

·
Registered
969 Posts
ummm... its a leeeeeetle late to be posting this now... i already have a 1000 point Thousand Sons Army. ;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
dude if ur a newbie and u wanna play csm ur crazy that armies is for a experniceed player belive me i no i recommed space marines like blood angels or something.
(second post in topic)

are you made, they are one of the most flexable armies out, u can get a unit for nearly everything, take khorne berserkers for example, what better unti for launching a charge, or a greater daemon to emerge when ur lossing, only there is ALOT to remember chaos marks etc.

·
Registered
969 Posts
<_< :rolleyes: I don't need any more advice. Moncs, it was a very good idea to "jump into the deep end" as i now know a helluva lot of the rules that i prolly would have learned from reading the rulebook several times over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.