Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Love Unconventional Armies.....

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  LordHat 
#1 ·
I have always been indifferent to Space Marines and Imperial Guard, I hate them!! The armies I have always collected have never been human. I currently have a Tau, Tyranid, Ork, and Necron armies. See!! No Humans!! Just post what you think of my inhuman thoughts...

#2 ·
your a cannibal aren't you? Well if you are a canninbal then you must be CSM so then i guess you aren't a cannibal.

I think some people just have different preferences for armies, cause i will certainly almost never play IG just because they are so non-futuristic IMO.

#3 ·
it all really depends on your style and how much money you have. i started collecting space marines because they were sold in the cheep little 5$ boxes. but then i looked into more of the space marine stuff and went to blood angels because there are crazy as fuc@. so it also haze to do with style and preferences. i do like alot of the inhuman armies, mostly orks, but the blood angels will always be my first and greatest love, just for the insanity and great background stories.

#7 ·
i like any 40k army really, but to have Bornin not kill me on the chat i like chaos alot, but l do also like the other armies, so i can't really dis any of your opinions, but i like the Tau, Tyranids, and the Eldar more they look fun to convert and paint :D

<.<
>.>

#9 ·
i have a space wolf army cause i needed some cc after shooting all the time with my tau. if i knew more about it, i would have started white scars. they sound very cool. (and expensive). i heard their special rules suck though. i never really liked bikes cause they dont have any cool abilities but if they do for white scars, i might just start one. i dont know ANYBODY that plays them

#12 ·
Originally posted by Rhino Driver@Oct 14 2003, 01:10
i have a space wolf army cause i needed some cc after shooting all the time with my tau. if i knew more about it, i would have started white scars. they sound very cool. (and expensive). i heard their special rules suck though. i never really liked bikes cause they dont have any cool abilities but if they do for white scars, i might just start one. i dont know ANYBODY that plays them
Look up my post on the SM's forum, I posted a bit about the WS's on there; They'll be my next army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.