Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ive made up this new really cool chapter based on a secret orginization called the shijan who are murderers, they dress like wierd people in claoks and suck i have this whole history, but im getting beside the piont, i need help with special rules, thier main thing is they are fast stealthy and have incredible close hand combat capabilities but i cant figure out the rules! please help me!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines a mixture, its wierd, cause of the story, Its interesting but i need rules, and there are space marines along with the imperial guard, but only certian units can be used.

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
/me smells cheeeeeeeesssseeeeyy chapter.

(People who use IRC will get that.)

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Sunflash: Aye, if you've designed your own yes, but keep in mind that whoever your playing against has to agree with your characters and rules.

RiptorAmashi: It may be an idea to draw up some of your rules and then post them, so then people have a good idea of your forces rules, and may be able to help alot more, and give you some feedback on whether or not they would play against you with those rules etc

Toastee

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
It's fully possible to make your own chapter rules but try to limit them a bit.
Noone wants to play against a totally cheesy army if they get say stealth suits and additional D6 movement insted of shooting, may surprize attack the enemy and so on...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.