Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Oberstleutnant
293 Posts
It's been obvious that GW have been over-inflating thier prices for a while, but this time I think they've gone too far!!;)

It's only the right price if you're prepared to pay for it :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I know they're metal...but still!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A-ha

I somehow wish it wasn't such a mundane reason :p

Oh well...

I was looking because I don't know where I can get a model of Schaeffer's bestest buddy Kage...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can't look at the webpage because work doesn't allow me, but I'm assuming they have a high price tag on them. You have to remember that the last chancers are out of print. A month or so ago I saw a sealed box go for $103 plus shipping on ebay. Even assembled ones with a terrible paint job go for a price too if all the figures are present.

·
LO's Resident Time Lord
3,270 Posts
To my knowledge, there is no model of Kage. Guess you'll have to improvise 8Y

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't look at the webpage because work doesn't allow me, but I'm assuming they have a high price tag on them. You have to remember that the last chancers are out of print. A month or so ago I saw a sealed box go for $103 plus shipping on ebay. Even assembled ones with a terrible paint job go for a price too if all the figures are present.
A price tag to the tune of £9999 ;o

To my knowledge, there is no model of Kage. Guess you'll have to improvise 8Y
Oh, I was starting to think that - but just wanted to be sure!

·
Registered
122 Posts
rofl

Yes that is quite the mark up, maybe there is only 1 remaining box!! To my knowledge there is no model of Kage to my knowledge either. Closest that reprents him is Animal, which I've heard of ppl using him or calling him Kage.

Would be a fun conversion project though, one I've thought of tackling myself. Between the 3 books he is described very well, if you haven't read them they'd be an excellent source.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
I can't seem to understand... What is the problem with the price? Don't Colonel Schaeffer's Last Chancers worth £9999?

And they are wonderful minis from the past... so I take the price well! :ninja:

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
if that price is real, I think i'll put my set up on the LO market for 1/2 that.

if GW can do it... :)

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
These threads are getting boring...

Look, it seems when something gets entered on to their system for some reason the price gets set to a default value which is pretty damn high.

It was amusing the first time, but now seeing a post every time it happens is just...:|

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These threads are getting boring...

Look, it seems when something gets entered on to their system for some reason the price gets set to a default value which is pretty damn high.

It was amusing the first time, but now seeing a post every time it happens is just...:|
I know that now

didn't before, thought it might have been a wacky error or something.

Forgive me if I haven't noticed those sort of threads before...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts