Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really play chaos marines at the moment, but i was thinking about starting a Daemon army when it comes out in May. At the moment the Daemon prince in my favorite HQ unit in 40k and i was thinking, what can i give him to make him look scary enough to make my opponent fire every last cannon and pistol at him?

At the moment i'm a khorne worshipper..ahem i mean khorne fanatic. Tzeentch is cool to so any suggestions.

·
Has a monkey!
1,630 Posts
Wings and MoK make for a cheap, fairly effective Daemon Prince. It's also the most points you can dump on a Khornate Daemon Prince. :p If you can convert the Daemon Prince model to be running, that would make him a bit scarier. Give him a pair of gnarly looking close combat weapons that are on fire, put him up on an impressive base (like a big rock promontory adorned with skulls), and do your best on his paint job. I'm sure a model like that would scare someone enough to shoot him, if they didn't already dedicate a fair portion of fire toward him in the first place.

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you play against a friend who plays Space Marine, copy down his color scheme. Then try and get ahold of a SM mini, and model it just like one of his. Then put it under the Prince's foot or something, or have him impaling it with his sword or whatever.

It'd freak me out to see a model painted just like my Marines with a Daemon Prince's sword through it...

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Buy a box of VC skeletons and model them underneath him, so the daemon prince stands on a pile of skeletons. You can also get alot of space marines or cadians and make a pile out of them. Then put the daemon prince with a space marine or cadian in his hand, with the cadian or sm missing his head, like the daemon prince bit it off. Add a cool, large, banner (something with a daemon coming from the fabric) and a large glaive with veins on the blade and you'll have a cool daemon prince!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.