Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
weel, they used to make them in space hilk, but how powerful wud it have to be, they gotta b powerful to proppell something as big as that, and why wud they need it, they teleport anyway..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Or how about terminator armour on an attack bike, DA Deathwing on bikes ooh... yeah. Or Obliterators with jump packs...it's all just a little extreme, really it's a matter of weight and the bulky non-stable mass of terminator armour crashing out of the sky. That's why they can teleport.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they teleport anyway..
space wolves can't
Or how about terminator armour on an attack bike, DA Deathwing on bikes ooh... yeah
ummmm a terminator on a bike thats just a tad agianst the rules and plus if it was on a bike how much horsepower would it need to move.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Oh, for the love of god....

No.

Just NO.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Laz, I agree wholeheartedly.
1. Termies can teleport.
2. A solid-fuel rocket booster is the only thing that could lift a Termie.
3. You don't NEED Termies on Bikes. They'd just get Lassed to death anyway.
4. Useless topic, results found, target of locking.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Laz, I agree wholeheartedly.
1. Termies can teleport.
2. A solid-fuel rocket booster is the only thing that could lift a Termie.
3. You don't NEED Termies on Bikes. They'd just get Lassed to death anyway.
4. Useless topic, results found, target of locking.

listen to my i play SPACE WOLVES no space wolf can teleport they are only allowd drop pods and land raiders and can not have bike .... i think somones gotta read the rules

·
Registered
24 Posts
<insert sarcassim>Ohh, I got it. How about a Termi with jump pack, on a bike, armed with Volcanno canon, and with void shields.....
<end sarcassim>

The point I'm trying to make, is that every unit has it's good and bad points. Once you start along the lines of Termi's with jump packs, you heading down the line of having units that disrupt and over balance the flow of the game. Conversion wise, it might look kewl, but in a game.... No, nahh, nope, are you kidding, what are you on? not in this life time, not a snow balls chance in hell....... :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ragna u chose to use space wolves and also the horse power of a bike wouldnt matter its the tourq that would plus youd bet bogged all the time and just use drop pods its the same as telliporting realy

·
Registered
141 Posts
please lock this stupid topic. for the love of gods LOCK IT.
Space wolves are foot soldiers they slash, shoot and obliterate, what else do you need

·
Registered
168 Posts
Jump packs on terminators would just be silly. Sure they might look awsome, but putting one on a jet pack would take away the terminators only weakness... They're really damn slow! They wopuld be unbeatable if you gave them jet packs. I think I made my point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.