Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, as most of you know the other enhanced thread has been closed...therefore you cant be enhanced unless on of the mods...knows or something. I have been here for like 90 to 95 days and thought maybe I could be enhanced :shifty:

Thanks Mods.

Pancakes...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Just like it says in the rules: the ability to choose a custom title, the ability to use a slightly larger than normal avatar pic, and access to the Enhanced Discussion forum. Nothing particularily major, really.

·
Registered
814 Posts
100+ reputation points? May I ask how you get 100+ reputation ponts? Because otherwise, I'm ready to be enhanced.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Your reputation goes up when people give positive reputation to you. There's a star in the bottem left corner of everyone's posts:

Clicking on it will give the person some reputation. The blue thing beside it subtracts from reputation. The higher a person's rep power, the more reputation points one can give or take away.

Whether people give you rep or not depends on how you behave. If you do something helpful, perhaps someone will feel inclined to give you more rep. Conversely, poor behaviour will ensure you never get any rep and you may even drop into the negatives numbers. . . Just remember that giving rep isn't a responsibility or an obligation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.