Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i was talking to someone else and it has occurred to us that there isnt any ways of finding opponents near to you on lo if you want to.

so i have started this post so that people who have a big enough army to battle and want to can post to say if they want opponents and people can reply to say if they are near to them and can battle them.

mods if this is in the wrong forum then please move it.

so who is going to start.

·
Registered
515 Posts
heh. im not sure what u mean... but im from boston(10 min walk from town center) UK - SM And Tyranids 1500pts

replie if u can walk there?....

we have a great market stall for gw stuff, and second hand tyrants £6 *drools*

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep thats close to what i mean.

basically just say

roughly where you live i.e Boston, uk
what armies you have and how many points i.e UK - SM And Tyranids 1500 points

this way if someone sees that you are near them and want to battle then they can ask you.

i cant believe this all started becuase of 1 person who could find an opponent.

·
850 Posts
I am in Harrisonburg, Va now (in a college at the moment); but i live in a town called Lovettsville, Va in Lodoun County.

I have right now a 1500pt or 1800pt Death Guard army

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Tananger outside Stavanger, Norway, can reach any location within 100 kilometres in about roughly one hour.
Currently have 2300 points of Iron warriors, am building an IG army currently at 500 points, building a kroot mercenary army currently at 300 points.
Also got a partially finished Beastman army for WHFB around 1000 points.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I live in nottingham, UK, 5 mins from GW HQ. I have 500 points of just about anything, great for a game of 40k in 40mins.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
if theres anyone here from dover plains ny other than labotimy rip and leprachaun i have up to 3000 pts of dark angels and 500 pts of counts, inquire about me at the middle table in high school first lunch near the tall guy

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Yeahy, but everyone is just posting his/her location, and there already is a thread for that. Coming to think of it, I might lock this one as it serves no new purpose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.