Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm back >.>
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasnt sure where this belongs so put it here.

Ok guys I have the scheme see links for it
CoolMiniOrNot - grey knight by Robacek
CoolMiniOrNot - grey knight justicar by Robacek

Now I need a theme for the bases, fluff, the Knights heraldry etc
I have a few basic ideas like I wanna do some basic sculpting to eventually top it off with a inquisitor in this pose.
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/daemonhunters/extras/art/full/13.jpg

There will be some accompanying guard to this force and eventually a Black Templar Crusade force will join the Grey Knights to help.

So give those ideas to me now that I know you have!

·
Dear All Concerned...
393 Posts
Dear All Concerned,

A few things you could do:

1. Whatever the main branch of the GK is make your army a branch off of that. My up and coming IG AC is a branch off of the Eighth Cadian made specifically to search/scout a planet and its surrounding moons to see if they were of any use to the emperor.
2. Bases: Urban: Wrecked buildings, crashed landspeeders, piles of dead bodies, etc.
3. Bases: Heretics groveling at the GK's feetfor repemtion. This could be done with flaggelents from the Bretonnian range.

Hope this helped!

-ythc

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't know about groveling heretics, that’s more in the Witch Hunters line of work... How about the remains of vanquished Daemons? I imagine Warhammer beastmen would provide all the raw materials you would need without cutting up loads metal daemon models.

Edit: Or even better, use Chaos spawn, I bet there are enough gribbly bits in there to base a small army in daemonic remains...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.