Librarium Online Forums banner

What kind of Inquisitor would you be and why?

• Thorians ( believe Emperors soul will be reborn in another)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amalathians(Dont like change, everything should be done slow and carefully)

• Monodominants(the extreme puritanical faction)

• Radical faction#1(study Chaos to understand it to fight it better)

• Radical faction#2(Use Chaos against itself risking the damnation of your everlasting soul.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would be a Radical Recongregator (my Inquisitor is also)
The imperium is falling apart and i would change it subtlely to suit my will and that of the emperor. Plus it is one ordos not commonly used by players.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would be radical #1, a large figure reading old books in the dark with only a candle for light hehe. And what people don't realise is that the Admech is divided into Purist and Radical factions as well. I have a list of them if anyone is interested

·
1,019 Posts
I'd be the kind that uses Chaos against Chaos.
Daemonhosts and all the juicy bits! :lol:

I'd be like...oh damn whats his name. The Inquisitor everyone thought was dead but was actually alive and was trying to destabilze the Eye by making somesort of pulse using reconstructed Cadian pylons :blink:

I also like the whole "Im think im doing good, yet im am in truth just a psycho killah" concept.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would be laid back and low key. Do everything by the book. No mercy for heretics. No mercy for those who use chaos. Don't like change...

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by PrOtOcoN@Sep 16 2003, 11:40
I'd be the kind that uses Chaos against Chaos.
Daemonhosts and all the juicy bits! :lol:

I'd be like...oh damn whats his name. The Inquisitor everyone thought was dead but was actually alive and was trying to destabilze the Eye by making somesort of pulse using reconstructed Cadian pylons :blink:

I also like the whole "Im think im doing good, yet im am in truth just a psycho killah" concept.
That would be Inquisitor Quixos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.