Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry i know there are plenty of threads on this but im stupid :( say i have an inquisitor as a hq, do i need to have a HQ from the IG army or can i still have a inquisitor and GK hero? Again im sorry if this has been asked already but im a lil confused.

Also when you use inducted IG, in the platoon can you use the option of a heavy weapon crew ?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nope, you don't need a IG HQ to include a squad of IGs, just the platoon and leftenant for the squad :).
So your good to keep your Inquis and GM.

·
Registered
83 Posts
actually the rule reads that you can induct an IG - PLATOON - as a troops choice,

an IG platoon consists of a command squad (which can be as cheap as 40 pts. for a junior officer and his retinue of 4 dudes) and 2-5 squads of guardsmen

I am unclear as to whether you can take command squad support groups with this however as the IG book says command "squad" and not command "platoon"

however this 25-55 man "squad" counts as a single troop choice

·
Registered
83 Posts
you can induct Infantry Platoons and Armored fist squads as troops choices, Sentinel squads and rough riders as fast attack choices (but only if you have taken TWO guard troops choices first), and a Leman Russ as a heavy support choice (same restriction as fast attack)

·
Registered
253 Posts
u have to have 2 DH troops like GKs or Stormtroopers before u can have IG infantry platoons, it says that they cant be used as the compulsary troops

PG 30 the paragraph in the bottom left corner

·
Registered
83 Posts
right GK - but even after you fill your compulsory slots with DH troops - you still have to take 2 IG platoons in order to take any sentinels, rough riders or a Leman Russ - that was the point I was getting at

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.