Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
i think its legal if you use the proper rules. Its something forge world, i belive, has added. They make these sprues with pecies to make Ork Rhino in order to make it look like the vehicle has been captured.
but ive never heard of any sentinel Ork vehicel

·
Registered
29 Posts
just add few gliffs and other bitz from the gorkamorka range (1999 catalog I think), a few bits of battle damage and an ork biker as the piolet and it would look well funky. If you wanted to be flash add some bitz of buggy engine to the back where the mech boy has 'improved it'. If there is no rules you could use the vehical design rules in chapter aproved and swop the girly mutilaz fro a big shoota.
I think it's a great idea. Paint it in outlandish 'camoflage' and use it as blood axe. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im making some ork sentinals as we speak, i finished two and i have them in my freebooters army (no name) all i did was add some crap and made em look all bolter shelled, ripped some pieces off and added some ork shootas,theyre lookin pretty good...

·
Registered
735 Posts
A sentinal?
Thats just an open topped Killa Kan...If you must just add some Orky glyphs, wire mess around da cage...red paint job...a couple a Grot riggas hangin on. Big shoota.
Good luck.

WAAAGH!

Warlord Hakbash

·
Registered
374 Posts
I was going to make one of these, but then realised that it isn't really legal, considering that Sentinel is not on the list of allowed looted vehicles. But if someone took the time to make one most opponents would probably allow it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.