Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I just recently got an upgrade package of bionics and assorted bits from our own Dr. Thunder's hobby store located out in the mid west. I thought Id show everyone what ive been doing with them. These are my newest IG veterns, not everyone has bits from the upgrade package but they all look good together. Ill explain more about them later but i have tog o to work. Till then Fox

She not pretty yet but yes its a female guards men.

Heres my cool looking standard carrier even though hedoesnt count as the standard in the army. He has a bionic leg from the kit and some extra bitz i found

Heres some random guy with a bionically rebuilt chest and arm and wow a another female cadian!! You cant see it but she has boobs so its offical.

This is the comms opreator made from some bits and an angery irishman with a bionic arm. That gotten from the upgrade kit.

Here we have the sergent who is the commander from the baneblade kit and my token black man.

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The place you want to go to is here The Phoenix Club :: View Forum - Current Project Lineup Click on the Female Cadians Redu thread and you should be set. Im very happy with the quality of the casts I got from these guys and would definitly suggest buying from them. Hope you find that place as intersting as I did.

And be sure to check out the rough riders thread, FINALLY some good looking models!

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
Edit: This first part is no longer neccessary.

And besides, the entire salamanders space marine chapter is normally depicted as being dark skinned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts